Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SDCC Preview Pics

Some SDCC preview pics have popped up over at RS and ComingSoon.net

You can follow the links above for the complete galleries or just click on the characters names below.

Mini-Busts:
    • Luke Jedi
    • Dengar
    • Zuckuss
    • Jango Fett

Animated Maquettes:
    • C-3PO & Jawa
    • Luke X-Wing Pilot

Dioramas:
    • Han Solo on Tauntaun

Bust-Ups:
    • 100th Bust-Up: Silver Boba Fett
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Oh yeah I forgot about the Slave Leia statue too.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

this isn't necessarily GG related but where are SSG's pics? the frontpage said that live coverage would start at 6 pm.

Oh yeah I forgot about the Slave Leia statue too.
    Messa want!

you forgot about Roron Corrob! (probably b/c he was already shown at toyfair, right?)

i really want zuckuss and seeing that pic reminds me of how i lost the left arm on my zuckuss bust up

I'm very happy with GG's offerings for the next year. I can pretty much say that I'll buy EVERYTHING!

Here's a few of my thoughts....

- Dengar and Zuckuss Minibusts look great! I'll be getting those.

- I dont feel so bad now about missing the 1st Jango Fett Minibust NOW that I know theres a better one coming out!

- Jedi Luke minibust -WOW!

- Slave Leia Statue

- Animated Maquettes look GREAT! I happily have Leia & R2 and Boba on order. And I'll definatly be getting C-3PO & Jawa and Roran Corrob.

-Dont care much for the Silver 100th Boba Bust-Up. Dont like the 'Silver Collectible' kick companies seem to be on.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran
    you forgot about Roron Corrob! (probably b/c he was already shown at toyfair, right?)
    Yeah I figured I'd just mention the newly announced items. I personally can't wait for Roron though. I really think GG did a fantastic job with him and out of all the upcoming releases he looks the best IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    I dont feel so bad now about missing the 1st Jango Fett Minibust NOW that I know theres a better one coming out!
    I hear ya Jay. I'm really glad GG decided to revisit this character, complete with arms and blasters. I hope they do something similar with the other armless AOTC mini-busts so I can add those characters to my collection as well.

Dont care much for the Silver 100th Boba Bust-Up. Dont like the 'Silver Collectible' kick companies seem to be on.
    Yeah the novelty has certainly wore off. I don't collect the Bust-Ups but if I did I'd have no problem passing this up.

They were giving away the silver Bobas there today and yesterday. You had to have a contest with someone else. You both would get a bowl of random bust-up parts, and whoever could complete a character first wins (but it seemed like they were giving 'em to the losers too). Kind of a fun way to do it!

Those Bounty Hunters looked awesome, and new Jango is sooo much better than old Jango! The Han Taun-Taun statue looked nice too, it would be a great companion to Luke. Han's taun-taun's running pose looked great!

did they show anything from the LOTR line? aside from the strider and ringwraith busts and animated saruman?

i found the left arm for my zuckuss bust up but i still want to get the full size version