Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looks like we'll be seeing CW Kit Fisto Again....

as well as (Old) Saga Bespin Escape Chewie. Pictures are starting to roll in from Sneak Preview night at SDCC, and these two fellas are up with the rest of the Saga Collection.

Good news for those who never found the Kit at retail - he never did show up in Canada.

EDITED: Sorry, forgot to mention that Darth Maul - Sith Training (also from the "old Saga" collection) will be back as well. The numbering for these figures looks to be 53-55 for this year's Saga collection. Can't tell if the paint has been updated or not on all 3, but Chewie certainly looks darker.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

great news! against my better judgment, i passed up on CW Kit and Ventress when i first saw those figures and only picked up Saesee Tinn and Yoda and the Blue/Greyish ARC.

I'll get Fisto, never got him in the CW line (Canada & all).
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

is maul Sith training the one with that gooft globe droid on the stand? Or is it the one with the best dark eye probe droid sculpt to date? Or is it that awful goofy concept design that makes him look like he's wearing a neck brace?

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS
    is maul Sith training the one with that gooft globe droid on the stand? Or is it the one with the best dark eye probe droid sculpt to date? Or is it that awful goofy concept design that makes him look like he's wearing a neck brace?
    It's the one with the red lining on his tunic from '02. I'm liking these repacks. Saves me some cash.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

This isn't abad choice for a repack, especially with his Starfighter coming out this fall. I did a quick search on ebay and the orininal was bidding at $18. I saw a bunch of these at retail, but I've heard of others that never saw him.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Why did they repack one of the lamest Maul figures (aside from the shirtless one ) instead of a better one?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

ah, seen the pic of Maul. It's the cool dark eye probe version. as in the droid is cool but the jimjams on maul are lame. Srangely i shall be buying maul. I want some more probe droids. Although I could probably pick up the original release for buttons now. blue saga carded figures seem to cropping up at silly cheap clearance everywhere. and by everywhere I mean online stores not bricks and mortar stores.

Just make sure you're getting the accessories you want, Jargo, Mr.DP (THAT sounds dirty....), as you well know they have a tendency to cheap out with the rereleases and "forget" to include stuff from the first release.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker
    Why did they repack one of the lamest Maul figures (aside from the shirtless one ) instead of a better one?
    I like this figure, it has a good range of motion, a decent action gimmick, and a nice sculpt. Plus, the red piping on the outfit is subtle, works well with the character, and does a good job bringing out the various lines that usually get lost on the TPM black costume. And it has the best version of the Dark Eye Probe Droid to date. I'd probably say this is my favorite Maul figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.