Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The 2006 Star Wars Christmas Thread

New Adler x-mas items posted on Shop Star Wars
    - Yoda lighted tree topper
    - Yoda/Darth Glass ball ornament set
    - Jabba the Hutt Porcelain Ornament

The tree topper sounds nice. Here's hopign that we'll see a SW tree skirt this year
    Last edited by InsaneJediGirl; 07-20-2006 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Clearing up confusion about what is to be discussed
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Can you change the thread title to "The 2006 Star Wars Christmas Thread" ?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Better now? I do agree it will help things stay on topic.

I like the Yoda tree topper..at least its something different this year than the same old ornaments.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I hope I'm not alone in hoping that there's no Xmas commemorative action figure this year - those things stink.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    I hope I'm not alone in hoping that there's no Xmas commemorative action figure this year - those things stink.
    I hope they continue the line. While last years figure wasn't up to par, the base that it came on and card design were cool.

I'd rather see them keep the line going and those that don't like them don't buy them. From what I can gather SW shopzone was able to sellout of all of the horrible Red Vader's from last year, so I'd imagine there an audience to these things.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I did fail to pick up several of last years Hallmark ornaments. I hope I don't do the same this year.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

This years Hallmark ornaments look pretty good. I'm in the habit of going after Christmas and scooping them up on clearence.

I like the Adler Vader building a Death Star in the Snow snowglobe. The rest are sub-par with their paint jobs so I'll probably pass on those unless I find a decent one.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    This years Hallmark ornaments look pretty good. I'm in the habit of going after Christmas and scooping them up on clearence.
    That's the way to go. You can get 'em for half off but you also run the odds of not finding them at all if you wait.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

i'd pick up the at-at this year. it'll sell out before they go on clearance. the other 3 seem like they should still be around.

This years SW Hallmarks are outstanding, and make the Kurt Adler crap Target is selling blow major chunks. I'm getting extras on the Walker & Obi Vs. Anakin. The detailing, sound chips & lighting effects rock. I also advise not waiting too long. I did that in 2002 & missed out on Obi & Jango, which I tracked down on ebay. I also like the Star Trek transporter. Most of these now "free stand," and you don't even need to hang 'em...and batteries ARE included.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."