Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Yarna? Somone who was at the Q&A please answer this question!

OK, rebelscum showed a picture from the Q&A that read "We're listening". It showed pictures of Willrow with number 53 next to him, Yarna with a 54, a Jawa 2-pack with a 56, Owen and Beru "extra crispy" (didn't someone on this site originate that phrase?) with a 55 and Funeral Pyre Qui-Gone with a 57.

DID HASBRO ANNOUNCE THEY WOULD BE MAKING THE FIGURES OR DID THEY JUST SAY, "WE'RE LISTENING, WE KNOW YOU WANT THEM, AND HOPE SOMEDAY TO TELL YOU!"

AND DID THEY SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE TONNIKAS AND THE CURVED BAR PIECE?

Will Kitik be repained green in the Walmart release?

EDIT: I just looked closer on the picture and it says coming 4/1/2007. I started to get excited. Then I realized it was April Fool's Day, 2007. So tell me someone who was there, does Hasbro think this is funny? It is a joke to them that they might give us figures we want?
    Is it a joke to tell us they listen to what we say? Someone please straighten me out on what happened at the Q&A before I rant.

So can we assume that for them Yarna and the others listed will never be made?

It's likely a geek joke. charred skeletons, dead jawas, wilrow Hood? Unless they decide to do a complete off the wall wave or exclusives with those I can't see it happening. so the april fools thing seems most likely. kinda sick if it is a joke.

And sad. I'd buy all of those figures.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Yep I'm not amused. I question why they would think thats funny. This is serious for us - well as serious as toy collecting gets at any rate - and they take the p*ss like that.

http://www.starwars.com/community/ev...8/indexp4.html

Not only do they think it was funny - they make fun of people that thought they COULD have been real....

Not a good sign for anyone that wanted those figs. I think hasbro has basically said "these are NEVER gonna happen..."

I'd like to know what the reaction in the room was, because I would think that the room would have exploded in HAPPINESS and applause.

Then they took the wind out of everyone's sails. I hope the crowd booed them. To me it is like starting a presentation by calling everyone an idiot, insulting their mother, and then trying to hold them.

Nice that they think their customers are idiots for voting two of those figures into the Top 25 most desired by the FANS.

To someone who was there:

What was the room reaction to the "joke"?

What was asked and answered in the Q&A?

Quote Originally Posted by pegger
    Not a good sign for anyone that wanted those figs. I think hasbro has basically said "these are NEVER gonna happen..."
    Thats what I was thinking. And I find their lack of tact on this matter disturbing. I mean that in the true spirit of the Star Wars scene I am paraphrasing.

What bastages. They know these figs are sought after and they refuse to make em.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

poor ol' Zidane, not how it should have been... .........

I'd rather have charred Owen and Beru than f**king Darth Revan. Some joke.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]