Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Republic commando 4 pack + 3 targets

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/af...number=HS87269

I've already ordered one and all I can say is "Sweet."

Oh yeah, tell 'em sir steve sent you.

I ordered mine as well. I love this set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Great set and a great deal!! After S&H it still comes out to less than $6 a figure.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

i knew they would get around to making the rest of these guys. i just didn't know it would be so soon and in one shot. i'm going to preorder right now!

i guess this means i'll be trading off the extra MOC scorch i have.

I guess I can skip getting a second carded Scorch to open, this is a pretty cool set. I'm surprised the Geonosians are so vastly different as well, with 3 new Clones plus Scorch you would expect them to cheap out on the extras.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Sweet! I had no idea this was even on the horizon. And whats even better is that it comes with Geonosians to battle with. Im sold on it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Preorder is only 41.44 with shipping, as HEllboy pointed out, its less than retail for all 7 of them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

these sets will also be available on hasbrotoyshop and starwarsshop.com. since EE lets you cancel orders anytime before it starts shipping and you receive a confirmation, you can shop around for the best price though i can't imagine it will vary all that much.

I just ordered it. As a bonus I can just pick it up and save on shipping since I live in So Cal. Only $36--and as I never bought the Geonosians, it's a double good deal.

I had ordered mine from EE, but then I went over to SWS, and they have an awesome deal if you want to pick up the Lucas family, it's only 49.99 for both together! They another 10 bucks for shipping, so that's a really good deal if you ask me, 11 figures for 60 bucks.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade