Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Fill me in about the 12" Slave Leia statue

When was this (or is this) going to be released? How can I get one? I pmed a forum member who has one (or knows about it) and he won't respond...go figure. Anyway, if anyone can tell me more about this I would greatly appreciate it.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Its gonna be at least the end of the year before it comes out. But nobody actually owns one yet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Patience young padawan.

I was looking around for places that might be pre-ordering them before I responded with a simple "I dunno."

I doesn't look like anyone is pre-ordering them just yet. It probably won't be out until early next year, barring any delays.

even giant gentle doesn't have any info about it on their site yet

Not sure if it is 100% true, but Tycho had a nice explaination in the Yarna thread under the anniversary section of the toys section. Carrie might be upset with the sculpt?! Ut oh.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Its still to early to get any concrete info. on this statue. I'd be surprised if it came out before Spring '07 though.

I doubt Carrie Fisher is upset about the piece. IMO she should be flattered since it was the best she ever looked. It really doesn't matter though since she has no say in the matter.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I bet she'll demand they cover the statue's naked behind with undies, the real costume had that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Give me a break. Why would she care about that now.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Maybe she doesn't want a bunch of creepy guys buying a semi-nude representation of herself. You can tell she's always been a bit uncomfortable with the metal bikini, this is one step further.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Maybe she doesn't want a bunch of creepy guys buying a semi-nude representation of herself. You can tell she's always been a bit uncomfortable with the metal bikini, this is one step further.
    Most likely that's exactly it, alot of collectors are creeps now.