Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I still hate aurra sing

Well, now that all the prequels are done, I think I'm long overdue for a rant about how much I still hate that vile vomitous aurra stink. But I am thankfull that a lot of those horrible post-TPM rumors about her were untrue.

I remember back before AOTC came out, there were those, like that supershadow fool, who were saying rubbish like "aurra sing is Boba Fett" and "aurra sing will be feature prominently in EII and EIII". As much as I loathed those foul rumors, part of me feared they might be true. Well, we all know they turned out not to be. We never saw so much as a glimpse of her diseased while bald head, or caught a whiff of her feculent greasy stained orange jumpsuit. We never even saw her in the Clone Wars as far as I know, and her EU exposure was minimal. (I think she may have been in one of the Boba Fett kid's books)

I only have the original stink figure, and ONLY because her foul form was seen on screen, but I refused to get her in any other form, especially the unleashed. I'd rather have had an unleashed ewok toe than that piece of junk. The fact that we're getting another figure of that skank and not Yarna really grinds my gears.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I don't hate her, but I can't see why she was blown so out of proportion. She was on the screen for less than two seconds and isn't even that cool-looking.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    She was on the screen for less than two seconds
    I've taken the liberty of bolding the two reasons why she WAS so popular. Fanboys seem to want to not go with the main stream of liking the regular characters so they feel they have to dig real deep and get the most obscure character to like and try and learn everything about them or just make stuff up. Did you guys know that Aurra Sing was a dark Jedi that killed many Jedi?

Also she was sooooo much more deserving of both a 3 3/4" and 12" than Yarna will ever be. Yeah, that's right. I brought the Yarna argument over to this thread too.

They're also making a new figure based of Aurra. She's gonna be a Jedi!!! I can't wait.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Blast that aurra stink, messing up my chances of getting Yarna. I'd take Yarna over her ANY DAY.

Oooh, aurra sing, the big bad "dark jedi" (whatever that is), I'm so scared.

Aurra sing is not cool looking at all IMO. She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, then the ugly tree picked her up and beat her unmericful with the ugly stick, then a rabid pitbull went at her face with a jackhammer.

That new figure of stink looks so terrible it makes me want to puke. I hope whoever thought of it chokes on it.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosskman
    Blast that aurra stink, messing up my chances of getting Yarna. I'd take Yarna over her ANY DAY.

Oooh, aurra sing, the big bad "dark jedi" (whatever that is), I'm so scared.

Aurra sing is not cool looking at all IMO. She fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, then the ugly tree picked her up and beat her unmericful with the ugly stick, then a rabid pitbull went at her face with a jackhammer.

That new figure of stink looks so terrible it makes me want to puke. I hope whoever thought of it chokes on it.

John 8:7

Assajj has a "similar" look to Aurra, both being albino women that are dark Jedi. Aurra did appear in some of the Clone Wars comics, most notably being beaten in battle by the Twilek Jedi whose name eludes me right now.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I'd still do her. WTF. She's still 10x more interesting than what happened in the rest of the Prequels.

You still hate Aurra Sing, I still love bears, stillakid's still bashing the prequels, so not much has changed.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'll take even an EU character over the rehashing of the same old characters over and over and over again any day. For god's sake, how many c3pos and r2s do we really need???
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    You still hate Aurra Sing, I still love bears, stillakid's still bashing the prequels, so not much has changed.
    Bashing? I prefer to think of it as "reporting."