Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Lance Bass is gay? What a surprise. Hey, did you know Malcolm X was black, too?

Seriously, I wonder how girls feel now when they think back to when they were NSYNC fans making out with their Lance Bass posters...
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Wasn't he supposed to go on a space flight with Russian Cosmonauts? I guess that didn't pan out. He could have been the first one to admit he's gay in space.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th
    Wasn't he supposed to go on a space flight with Russian Cosmonauts? I guess that didn't pan out. He could have been the first one to admit he's gay in space.
    Would that make him a cosmonaught or an Astronaught?
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous
    Lance Bass is gay? What a surprise. Hey, did you know Malcolm X was black, too?
    Hey, that's awfully close to the comparison I made suggesting that now Lance Bass has come out, is Justin Timberlake going to finally admit he's white.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That "bi-bi-bi" business still has me laughing. Exxxxxxcellent.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I had no idea. But then again, I paid about zero attention to him. Add to that that I have absolutely the worst gaydar ever and I would have just pegged him as an insane/eccentric performer/entertainer like a lot of the rest. Apparently Huell Howswer is a little light in the loafers too and I had no idea about that either. I guess I figure that anybody on "stage" is just a bit off their rocker so I would never attribute it to being a poofta or anything.

I guess the hair should have tipped it off though, huh?

Come on guys, go easy on Lance Bass, he's still a kid and doesn't need more jokes made about him.

Who the hell? What's he do? It affects me how?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    Yes the funding didn't work out for him (it would have cost something like 20 million). I remember The Daily Show giving him the business when he said going to space was a dream he'd had "all his life" and then they pointed out he was something like 20 at the time. The other funny bit I remember was the graphic they ran that said "Lance in Space" which as John Stewart pointed out got more laughs then the actual story.