Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hasbro's Weekly Q&A - July 26th

Special Wednesday update... what, you got a problem with Wednesday? It's Hasbro answers to SSG questions for July 26th, 2006.

Thanks again to all the folks who sent in questions and especially those who actually voted on them. Here come Hasbro's answers, and remember to check out ActionFigs.com for their weekly Hasbro Q&A as well.

Hasbro Q&A for the week of July 26th
    (Hasbro's Q&A schedule was interrupted by Comic-Con.)

Q: What's up with the female action figures? Some of the most collectible figures have been Padmes and Leias, yet it seems like Hasbro's policy is that there's no demand for female action figures such as other Padme outfits, AOTC Beru, Yarna d'al Gargan, Toryn Farr, etc.. Why is that?

A:
    Female character figures will play an integral part of future line releases, so you'll just have to stay tuned!

- -

Q: Could troop builder figures be made available (indefinitely if possible) on Hasbro Toy Shop after they're taken out of regular circulation?

A: The preference would be to do more troop builder figures at retail, rather than DTC.

- -

Q: The "Ewoks" tv-movies and cartoons were released on DVD last fall. Is there any chance of getting figures based on the Ewok movies and cartoons, especially Teek, Princess Kneesa (realistically-styled if possible), the Marauders, and the number of Ewoks who did not appear in ROTJ?

A: Not any time soon.

You can find previous answers in SSG's weekly Hasbro Q&A archive.

Well, some decently straight foward answers this time.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

You call "Not at this time" in response to the Ewok question "decent"? I think we should all drive to Rhode Island and moon them.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    You call "Not at this time" in response to the Ewok question "decent"? I think we should all drive to Rhode Island and moon them.
    I'm up for a road trip.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Ok, get a bus, round up the L.A. guys and pick me up on your way. Then we'll loop up through Michigan, Ohio, and Virginia to pick up the others. We can have a moment inspired by the movie "Slapshot." We need to spell out something on our butt cheeks.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    We can have a moment inspired by the movie "Slapshot." We need to spell out something on our butt cheeks.
    It would take a lot of us, but how about, "We're really listening!"

How about "Are you really listening to our butts as we poot on you?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

So get this, I had Steve ask Hasbro why the ActionFigs.com questions weren't answered on July 14th like everybody else's, and they said they must have lost them in the shuffle but actually *did* answer them and still have the archive of that, and they sent us the answers right away! So ActionFigs.com gets 6 answers today!
    http://www.actionfigs.com/index.php?..._articleid=162

You ever notice that when they give us straight answers that we don't like, some of us have a s*** attack that Hasbro is being a jerk about these Q&As?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hell with the mooning, I will fling poo like a rabid monkey at their door.

Will we ever see a Moisture Vaporator in toy form?
    Yes.
    From Actionfigs.com, that is good stuff right there.

That might require too many butt cheeks. Probably should shorten it...like this

(W!E)(W!A)(N!T)(Y!A)(R!N)(A!_)

I've now read on 3 different websites that Hasbro says it reads fansite forums. In the next Q&A, we should ask if they post or just read. It would be nice if they joined some of our discussions (beyond the weekly Q&A) to tell us what's going on and why. After all, they are getting our money and free market research out of the whole thing.

I hope they like my yojoe.com links.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".