Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Hi. My name's Slicker...

...and this is my first post.

I also remember the avatar KH had for some reason. It was the Ultimate Warrior and his location was "monkey pressing yo momma". Don't ask me why but that's what it was.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Four thousand, two hundred and seven posts later, your mama still dresses you funny.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hilarious.... I wonder if I can find mine. If I recall correctly it was arguing some moot point about Sifo Dias with JediClint.

EDITED: How did you do that? I can only get it to show 500 of mine.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I honestly just remembered what my very first post was and what it was about so I searched for the key words and found it.

You could also try looking at all of the THREADS you've posted in. I'm sure that'd be a much smaller amount.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

My first post was asking about the Ephant Mon error/variation. I can still dig it up if you want to see it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Twice as many posts, and you remember your first one, too? Maybe we should be making fun of your mom.

"Kidhuman's mom"? Nah, just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I bet after 10,000 or so, Slicker's mom didn't remember her first. I'll wager he was on shore leave and possibly was suffering from leprosy.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

there was an ephant mon error? I had so many of those and have another carded one.
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Shoot, I'm lucky if I can remember what I'm supposed to do when I get to the next room, let alone what my first post was.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

LOL, Bobafrett - ditto for me. I have some concerns that we're old.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I found mine:

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=20382

How well did I remember my first post? I couldn't even remember after reading the subject line. Complaining about the AotC figures' magnets. Wow, Hasbro, how you infuriate me sometimes.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06