United we stand. Divided we fall. Let's get our act together and settle on a handful (maybe a normal-sized wave or Battle Pack of six) Ewok Adventures figures that, realistically, we could "demand" of Hasbro.
I'll get the party started, and throw out my nominations. Then we discuss them back and forth and try to come up with a "final" list. And then, if we want, a petition.
1) Teek. No-brainer, coming from me. The little monkey-rat guy would have to be a new sculpt.
2) Wicket. He could be a straight-up reissue. Although the mold isn't perfect anymore, he's a cheap major character to produce. If they want, they could repaint his eyes all creepy like in the Ewok movies.
3) King Terak. A really nasty SOB; he actually looks like he could be made from slightly-altered molds to existing characters (like the Weequay).
4) Noa Briqualon. Did you know he had a last name? Neither did I. They should make him because he's freakin' Wilfred Brimley, man! And because, as lame human supporting cast goes, I'd rather have him than most of the Towani family.
5) Cindel Towani. Okay, not my top choice, but it seems somehow wrong to not include her.
6) Chukha-Trok. As far as "second" Ewoks go for this, he's got my vote as the coolest and least generic looking of the bunch. Kaink, however, is a very, very close runner-up.