Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Realistically, what Ewok movie figures should we demand?

United we stand. Divided we fall. Let's get our act together and settle on a handful (maybe a normal-sized wave or Battle Pack of six) Ewok Adventures figures that, realistically, we could "demand" of Hasbro.

I'll get the party started, and throw out my nominations. Then we discuss them back and forth and try to come up with a "final" list. And then, if we want, a petition.

1) Teek. No-brainer, coming from me. The little monkey-rat guy would have to be a new sculpt.

2) Wicket. He could be a straight-up reissue. Although the mold isn't perfect anymore, he's a cheap major character to produce. If they want, they could repaint his eyes all creepy like in the Ewok movies.

3) King Terak. A really nasty SOB; he actually looks like he could be made from slightly-altered molds to existing characters (like the Weequay).

4) Noa Briqualon. Did you know he had a last name? Neither did I. They should make him because he's freakin' Wilfred Brimley, man! And because, as lame human supporting cast goes, I'd rather have him than most of the Towani family.

5) Cindel Towani. Okay, not my top choice, but it seems somehow wrong to not include her.

6) Chukha-Trok. As far as "second" Ewoks go for this, he's got my vote as the coolest and least generic looking of the bunch. Kaink, however, is a very, very close runner-up.
    Last edited by El Chuxter; 07-26-2006 at 08:37 PM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    United we stand. Divided we fall. Let's get our act together and settle on a handful (maybe a normal-sized wave or Battle Pack of six) Ewok Adventures figures that, realistically, we could "demand" of Hasbro.

I'll get the party started, and throw out my nominations. Then we discuss them back and forth and try to come up with a "final" list. And then, if we want, a petition.

1) Teek. No-brainer, coming from me. The little monkey-rat guy would have to be a new sculpt.

2) Wicket. He could be a straight-up reissue. Although the mold isn't perfect anymore, he's a cheap major character to produce. If they want, they could repaint his eyes all creepy like in the Ewok movies.

3) King Terak. A really nasty SOB; he actually looks like he could be made from slightly-altered molds to existing characters (like the Weequay).

4) Noa Briqualon. Did you know he had a last name? Neither did I. They should make him because he's freakin' Wilfred Brimley, man! And because, as lame human supporting cast goes, I'd rather have him than most of the Towani family.

5) Cindel Towani. Okay, not my top choice, but it seems somehow wrong to not include her.

6) Chukha-Trok. As far as "second" Ewoks go for this, he's got my vote as the coolest and least generic looking of the bunch. Kaink, however, is a very, very close runner-up.
    1.) Teek - a no brainer, one that I think many on here would want to see made regardless. Perhaps the one figure worthy of a single carded-release.

2.) Wicket - probably necessary, and with the different eyes. Really can't argue since he was the "star."

3.) King Terak - not my first choice, but a likely candidate.

4.) Noa - probably my last choice to be made, I'd rather have Mace, since he was a big part of the first movie.

5.) Cindel - a no-brainer. Along with Wicket, the star of these movies. Also a figure I had suggested be made a while back.

6.) Chukka - this would be my choice over Kaink. He had the most personality of all the ewoks, and was one of the better aspects of the movies.

Personally, I think this would need to be made into two sets to cover all bases. We don't need the parents, but I think set 1 should represent "The Ewok Adventure," and include Mace, Chukka, Deej, Mother w/ wokling (or Kaink, since the mother could end up a single-carded "Jedi" figure), Weechee, and Widdle (the white-cheeked ewok, one also worthy of a single card, as he had a prominent scene in Jedi, attacking the walker w/Chewbacca). Set 2 should have Cindel, Wicket (w/crazy eyes), Teek, Terak, Noa, and a Maurauder, who could easily be kitbashed into the midget one who looked like Klaatuu. Of course, Jeremitt might warrant a figure here, since who wouldn't want to see Principal Vernon made into a SW figure.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I am on board for any and all figures related to the Ewok movies.

Numero Uno would be Teek. A cool looking creature that also saw fame in Star Tours

Noa - would also be a great figure. What's not to love about Wilfred Brimley? (Besides his oatmeal). Plus it'd be the easiest figure to get autographed. I swear I see this guy at the grocery store every now and again. Then again every town has a guy that looks like Wilfred.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Teek, Wicket, Noa, thats all I really remember.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I would buy any ewok, but while I'm sure I watched these at one time I don't recall them.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I have the DVD and have only seen the first one, and frankly, it sucked. This is what we should get:

*Wicket with voice chip so he can say "Stah-croosah! Crash!" and later, in ROTJ, be completely unable to speak Basic
    *Mace Towani with variant heads so he can get progressively uglier
    *That giant monkey thing that looked fake as hell
    *Incompetent parents who can't find their kids on a tiny moon
    *Teebo with completely different-colored fur and a spinning Chinese lantern

I think that ought to do it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I think you meant Logray. And besides the different-colored fur, let's not forget the pronounced beard that made him look even less like the movie version.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

how about if hasbro just gives us generic ewok warriors? maybe 2 different colors of them? (yes, i know i'm thinking of ROTJ and not the Ewok Adventures)

Quote Originally Posted by tagmac
    I think you meant Logray. And besides the different-colored fur, let's not forget the pronounced beard that made him look even less like the movie version.
    Yup, it was Logray, but I got them confused . . . in ROTJ, Logray had white and brown fur, and Teebo had white and black; in the Ewok movies, Logray had Teebo's coloring for whatever reason.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram