Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Endor Wave

Endor Wave

Has anyone actually found these in large numbers at retail? I've been checking around lately, and have only seen a couple instances of the Tatooine/Snowtrooper/Cody case.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

I've found it at a WM, though I don't know that I'd say "large numbers."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

i've found one Moff Jerjerrod thus far. large numbers indeed!

They had put out 2 cases this AM at the wal-mart nearest my house. This isn't exactly midnight maddness amounts, but I was happy to see them.

I've seen the Endor wave twice. Both times it was only 1 case and at the same Wal-mart.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I have only found two different figures, 3 total at 2 different stores. I bought all three, still need Chief Chirpa, DSG, 3po.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

In the last week I have seen at least ten cases stocked between 2 nearby Wal-Marts and a Target. I have only picked up one figure so far (the DS Gunner).
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I walked into the local WM and they had 8 of each figure and 2 or 3 of the new titaniums. But I haven't seen them anywhere else but I also haven't really been looking either.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I found the the Ewok Diety Threepio today at Walmart and it only rang up for $5.00. Did I miss something about price changes. It was only about three weeks ago that I bought the entire Tatoonie wave at the same Walmart and each was $5.88. Not complaining but I just wished I followed my instints this morning and checked out Walmart earlier. Oh well there's always next time.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Found in my area though not by me have been C-3PO, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Chief Chirpa. Are the Emperor, Vader, Endor Rebel troopers, and Luke shipping with the first case assortment?? I ask becasue of those people who have found them, the Emp, Vader, Rebel troopers and Luke have not been found.
    Move along, move along