Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where, O where...

has JimJamBonds gone off to?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

He's right over there, passed out on the futon.

He is alive and well, just busy with a few projects.

Didn't he just post something about Elias Koteas a few minutes ago?

The title of this thread reminds me of a certain man of constant sorrow.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No offense to JimJam but I don't think he even knows who Elias Koteas is.

I might see him Sunday afternoon, doubtful but not an impossibility.

We may even be roommates in a few months, we'll see. I wonder if we'll be able to both post on SSG with the same IP address?

Congrats on 9k posts Caesar.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    No offense to JimJam but I don't think he even knows who Elias Koteas is.
    You are right I have no idea who that is... and I just looked at his info on IMDB.

Where have I been? Work has really picked up the last few weeks and also I've been going to a couple of historical reenactments. Getting ready for those has really taken up a big chunk of my time as of late. I'll post a few pics from my local Tall Ship Festival later... if I have the motivation that is.

great to see you back JJB! now we just need to find JetsandHeels

JetsAndHeels recently moved, so I'm guessing that's the reason behind his absence. Or maybe he hates us.

Welcome back, JJB #2. Shame on you for not knowing Elias Koteas. Have you never seen "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"?!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Welcome back JJB.

J&H has moved to Texas earlier this week. HE is more than likely setting up shop there. I have his cell #, but dont know if it works, might try and call him later on to make sure he is ok and let him know he is missed here.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138
    Welcome back, JJB #2. Shame on you for not knowing Elias Koteas. Have you never seen "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"?!
    "I get it. You're claustrophobic."
    "Hey, I ain't never even looked at another guy!"
    Tommy, close your eyes.