Vintage-style Saga Collection on Clearance at Target

Prices ranging from a measily $10.18 all the way down to $2.98 - VTSC figures for half the price of basics, go Target!

Each Target store marks down its clearance items at different rates than others, so even when 1 Target store has a great clearance price, the next will be mediocre - I experienced this yesterday in Pasadena, CA, when I visited 1 Target and found VTSC figures on clearance for an astonishing $2.98 a piece - in perfect condition, although naturally the Luke and Biker Scout figures were already gone - and then drove to the 2nd Target just a mile up the street and they were on clearance for just $10.18. Still, it's worth investigating your local Targets, a lot of stores have the VTSC figures for $8.38 right now, and prices are going to drop until they're all gone.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If that continues then GL in Stormtrooper gear will be worth less, right?
    You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

"Worth less"? It's a free action figure, it couldn't be worth less. I don't think this will affect any aftermarket value, the Biker Scout and Luke tabs are still going to be harder to get than the other 3 since they go quicker, and you NEED those tabs to get the figure. Still, there's a LOT of these and they'll be available through the end of the year, I don't think it's going to end up being worth very much when all is said and done because they did produce a lot, I predict $20 to $35 - look at Special Edition Luke, that figure sometimes sells for $15, sometimes for $40, but it's never predictable.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My WM store has the VSTC figures marked down to $7, but no biker scouts to be found. We did have a few Tuskens left as of when I left today as well as many of the other three.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Went and got two of them today, Greedo and Han. Sending away for a 2nd
    Lucas figure too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten