Mini Darth Vader Saber Review

Hey all,

I won a Gold Darth Vader Mini Saber awhile back in one of the MR trivia contests. I thought I'd share some thoughts and pictures with everyone here.

Check it out here:

tvandfilmtoys.com/reviews/mr_mini_vader.asp

Enjoy!
    Engineernerd

Great review Engineernerd! Congrats on getting the Gold Mini ROTS. Its a neat looking saber -havnt gotten around to getting one yet.

Nice site too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

The belt hooks on the prequel sabers are all based off a real-world product, a Covertec PDA belt case, which is still in production, here's the belt clip itself: http://www.covertecstore.com/search/...f_produit=WIPS

(Of course, it wouldn't fit a .45-scaled replica )

Nice review (though a couple times you use "your" in place of "you're", but I'm just one of those nuts about spelling ) and congrats on the win. I treat the boxes as display cases, and had the same complaint about the flocked tray in my review of Mace's .45 saber.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks for the heads up on the grammar. Now, you know why I'm an engineer and not a writer. I have my wife proof stuff for me most of the time, but she was caught up in her own little project.

Thanks, for the kind words from all about the review as well. If you consider Star Wars is the main thing I collect, when I look at the site I don't see alot of that. I'll try the pop on here and post when I do put something up, though.

Thanks again,
    Engineernerd