Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best/Worst cardbacks?

Which line do you think had the best (and worst) cardbacks?
    POTF2-Orange/Green Vader card
    EP1-Red Maul card
    POTJ-Green Obi/Vader card
    Saga-Blue lightsaber card
    Clone Wars-Tan Saga card
    OTC-Black card w/ scene-specific backdrop
    ROTS-Red and Blue Oval Vader card
    TSC-Slightly tweaked version of OTC card

I really liked the EP1 Maul design, but the OTC/TSC design is my favorite. I hate the blue Saga card. It was just so boring. I wasn't a big fan of the ROTS cards either, but at least they were small.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

Although not included in your list, I love the purple Shadows of the Empire cards, wish there would have been more of them.

The best of the bunch has to be OTC, large bubble, nice backgrounds, great look to them, and they store nicely
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I love the OTC cardback and TSC, but I dont like the Bubbles. The best Carbacks would be VOTC and VTSC because it has the thin bubbles and great cardbacks.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

For me it's a toss up between OTC and TSC but with the funky bubble of the TSC I'm going with OTC.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I think the best cardback is Chief Chirpa's. That one made me laugh.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Episode I cards still look fantastic to me.
    You'll never have another boss like me someone who's basically a chilled-out entertainer.
    David Brent

i'd say the OTC/VOTC cards were the best. until i see one in person i'm gonna say the 2007 cards are the worst.

Best OTC: I bought tons of rehashes that I wouldn't have touched otherwise just for the cards.

Worst the saga blue ones: they were boring and bring back bad memories of pegwarming neimoidians

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73

Worst the saga blue ones: they were boring and bring back bad memories of pegwarming neimoidians

Wasnt that ROTS??
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I think he's talking about Lott Dodd. But then again, all the Nemoidians (with the exception of Episode 1 Nute and Rune) have been pegwarmers.
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]