Wait, wait, wait... SirSteve is THE MONARCH?

I was looking at the email for the launch of the SSG facebook page and I noticed that I was personally addressed, but not by name. Nor by screenname, nor by "Hai thar mere minion!," but by number. We're simply numbers to... THE MONARCH!

So, who are the lucky sobs that are 21 and 24?

"Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Ha! I hadn't noticed that, good find! THE Slayer is #24, and #21 is the late, great Vulcantouch. I suppose if we're using the Venture Bros analogy, then VT should be #24.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh dang, that's weird. Especially since I figured he would've been in the first dozen or so to register back then.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Quote Originally Posted by LTBasker View Post
    Oh dang, that's weird. Especially since I figured he would've been in the first dozen or so to register back then.
    There are no non-staff users below #12 (which is me), so technically that is still in the first dozen to register. In fact, the only registered users from #1 through 12 are Steve, me, Thrawn, and ACPin (he used to be a reporter and mod), the other slots are all deleted test accounts.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.