Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Nice set up John
    Thanks! The new one should be even more extensive, if we ever move into the damn house and get the basement finished.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Finally Photographed my SW Toy Collection!!

Sorry for the shameless plug here, guys.

I just did not know where else to post the announcement that I've finally photographed my goofy STAR WARS toy collection room and posted the photos over in the collections album forum of Sir Steve's!

Feel free to check out the photos and tell me what you think!

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/sho...ll&ppuser=1834
    -Roberto DARKLORD Williams

Well, you're certainly a vehicle and figure case king, heh heh.

Nice pics.
    Move along, move along

In the gen disc section, there is a thread for photo uploads.

Anyways, very nice collection
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Nice set-up. Love the all TIE shelf.

I'll post pic of mine as soon as I get my room redone. I'm in the process of replacing my shelves and adding more space.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Wow. Those are the best customs I have ever seen. Those are unique and special collectibles, my friend.

No wonder I couldn't find any TIE Interceptors.

JK, that's awesome!

So, what's the story behind the giant Millenium Falcon box?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

So many Tie Fighters...

Sadly, my hopes that they would somehow go on clearance at TRU to allow me to build a modest fleet never materialized. Maybe someday Target, land of the inevitable clearance, will get them as exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    So, what's the story behind the giant Millenium Falcon box?
    He custom made it to fit his TRU "super" Falcon. Pretty danged sweet.

It is pretty sweet but what is with all the TIE's? Just for s**ts and giggles?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!