Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wal-Mart price Drop

In tradition of the Target thread i started, here are some new WM prices I noticed while leaving work tonight. We're just about to do inventory which means that A. we're getting rid of old and are, B. expecting the new!! There are slashed prices on SW and non-SW (for those prices, see the non-SW toy forum), so here we go:

titanium vehicles- now 15.00
    Motorbikes w/ Boba or Vader- 7.00
    Force Battlers- 7.00
    Darth Tator- 5.00

I don't know if this is universal or just my store, but keep your eyes peeled. HH!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I think for the most part it's up to each store, but I do know that our mod changes are coming down for the toy department as last time I was in the store we had over 7 pallets of new mod toys. I saw a box of the Titanium figures with two Sandtroopers and two Bossk. We didn't carry the Titanium figures at my store before. I can't wait to return to work tomorrow to see iff anything has been started yet.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Bobra- Yeah, my store already got in the new Bossk and sandtrooper titaniums. I'm hoping we get in the Clonetrooper and IG-88 here soon. I'm leaving in a week for Grad School, so anything i don't get before then pretty much gets preordered via online.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    In tradition of the Target thread i started, here are some new WM prices I noticed while leaving work tonight. We're just about to do inventory which means that A. we're getting rid of old and are, B. expecting the new!! There are slashed prices on SW and non-SW (for those prices, see the non-SW toy forum), so here we go:

titanium vehicles- now 15.00
    Motorbikes w/ Boba or Vader- 7.00
    Force Battlers- 7.00
    Darth Tator- 5.00

I don't know if this is universal or just my store, but keep your eyes peeled. HH!
    My Wal-mart has the exact same prices as of yesterday. They also got the Titanium figures wave for the first time as well. I got the vintage finish Sandtrooper and Bossk.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

One WM here had the same prices as well.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wal-mart price match

With Target putting there VTSC on clearance has anyone tried to get Wal-Mart to price match the figures for $2.98?

Nope, i didnt even know Target had dropped the price on them. I think Target and Walmart are going to have a hard time getting rid of them, i see so many of them just sitting around.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

The Walmart near me dropped the VSTC price to $7. My wife bought me Greedo, so now I have all of them. Time to mail off the stickers.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Wal-Mart won't normally match Target's clearance prices, but it doesn't hurt to try.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

West Texas = bad place for finding deals at any stores on SW figures....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.