Funny e-bay descriptions

Not sure where this belongs, but read the description on this auction. You EU guys should love this!!!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Star-Wars-Sith-Ut...QQcmdZViewItem

That's classic! I wonder if the guy just wanted to see if anyone would pay attention or what. I thought he was giving some BS explanation about the DVD until I read the whole thing.

Star Wars Utapau Shadow Trooper Target Exclusive figure from the Revenge of the Sith Line. In Perfect Condition, still in the hard shell case. The Shadow Trooper did not appear in the theatrical version, but appears in the deleted scenes on the DVD. It's the one where Obi Wan gets mad because he cant find his waffles, and it turns out the Shadow Trooper stole them when no one was looking. By far the funniest scene in the whole saga! Will be shipped securely via UPS. Shipping is $3.00. Any questions? Please send them along. Good luck.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Thats classic.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I try to have some humor in my listings, without thinking too hard about it. Here's one I wrote for Kobra Khan (spraying snake dude) from Masters of the Universe:

Here we have KOBRA KHAN from Mattel's Masters of the Universe (He-Man). This guy was one of my favorites because you can remove his head, pour water inside his body, then use a pump action to make him "Spit". All I can say is Teela got spat on. A lot. Anyhow, I tested the spitting action and it works, so now you can degrade Teela (or whomever) yourself if you so choose!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Thats really funny Jon.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by pegger
    Not sure where this belongs, but read the description on this auction. You EU guys should love this!!!

Pegger's Link
    You probably aren't going to believe this, but I saw this auction a few days ago. I was looking up the Starwarsshop Exclusive Shadow Trooper and the 501st CC trooper and came across this. I about died when I read the description.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I'll have my waffles with syrup please.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

waffles, eh?
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous