Thread: celebration iv

Exclamation celebration iv

does anyone know anything about the celebration four next year the anniversary? if so just let know.
    thanks
    george

I know it should be a blast!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Only thing I've seen about it is that LucasFilm/Piazo wants to hire a professional events planner who do things on the scale of movie premiers and the like. So until that person gets installed, there shouldn't be too much info out there yet.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I didn't think Paizo had anything to do with the fan club anymore. The latest Star Wars Insider magazine says that Lucasfilm and Gen Con LLC will be the hosts for the 5-day event, Thursday, May 24 through Monday, May 28. First day only open to Hyperspace members. Since the magazine is usually a bit behind the news, I figure somene else must have more up-to-date info. I doubt I can really afford to go, but I am looking into it to see how much it might cost. I've never been to a sci-fi convention before, so it might be kind of interesting to check it out and see a lot of interesting Star Wars stuff. Plus, it would be cool to meet a few SSGers in person. It might be something I'll have to put off to another year. I'm planning on getting a new computer soon. My car is 16 years old, so I might need to plan on getting a new one in the not too distant future, while still having enough left over to put into my IRA.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergeorge06 View Post
    does anyone know anything about the celebration four next year the anniversary? if so just let know.
    thanks
    george
    There was no celebration. I can't explain it. I heard of it, a thread was given birth. And I didn't come here to close threads, but...

THREAD CLOSED?!? or THREAD MERGED?!?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Is that an impending merge I smell?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Is that an impending merge I smell?
    No, I just farted.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram