Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hasbro says: "We WILL do Willrow . . ."

. . . eventually. Here it is from JediDefender:
    3. OK, ToyFare #109 is now available at comic and book stores everywhere. In that issue, we finally get the news that Quinlan Vos and Darth Revan were selected as the winner(s) of the latest Fan Choice poll.

Willow Hood (the Ice Cream Maker Guy) seems to have a huge fan following among collectors. He even has enough of a fan following at Hasbro to be included in the joke wave presented during the Comic-Con panel.

Even though Willow didn't win the Toy Fare Fan's Choice poll, when can we expect to see him on the pegs? He'd make a nice two-pack if you paired him with a new super-articulated Bespin Han or Bespin Luke (hint, hint). You've got 12 more years ('til 2018), so you have to get to him eventually, right?

OK, it was cruel perhaps to include him (and Yarna) among a group that we would obviously never do. We WILL do Willrow eventually, but there is no timetable for his debut. In any case, it won't be in the 2007 line which is already put to bed.
    So it's looking good for Yarna as well, maybe. Hopefully they stick to their word.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I saw this too and will take it as a 'hasbro apology' of sorts - as long as they do these two, cool. If I were Hasbro I would make them an exclusive to a store and make the fans pay for it - I would pick them up for sure.
    Real men buy Willrow

Somebody text message Tycho.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Yeah after reading that yesterday and opening up a 3PO with Ewok Throne, I have some faith left in hasbro.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I note they didn't say Yarna was coming (though the comments could mean she is coming in 2007 and they didn't want to say yet). I will believe we get Yarna when I see a prototype.

But more importantly, Hasbro acknowledged that Yarna and the Ice Cream Guy were included among others that would "obviously" never be made. The point should not be lost. There's a difference between Yarna and the other guys: she's not among those that would obvioiusly never be made.

That's what I've been saying: Hasbro probably threw her in because she made their joke more credible.

Seriously, if I were Hasbro I would never apologize for that joke. People need to just chill out. I bet they eventually make that fat-arsed alien with the six pack. Then all will be right with the world and world peace will break out.
    Galactic Barn Burner

I think now would be a good time for somebody to make some campaign avatars for Yarna/Hood '08.

When they are on a confirmed list with pics, then I will be giddy, until then, we just wait.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten