Lady in the Water

M. Night really outdid himself on this one. It is a very close second to Sixth Sense. I was intrigued to the end. It had some great clever funny moments that had the theatre roaring. Paul Giamati is great in everything he does. M. Night playing his charachter in this was the best charachter I have seen him do.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Great character development, but I think M. Night peaked with Signs. Lady is tanking bigtime. It seems the masses want him to keep repeating himself ala Sixth Sense. I'll give him points for originality.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Great character development, but I think M. Night peaked with Signs. Lady is tanking bigtime. It seems the masses want him to keep repeating himself ala Sixth Sense. I'll give him points for originality.
    Agreed. Most people like to be spoonfed crap like Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Great movies made like this are a rarity anymore.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Every movie is tanking these days. Right now making movies, even the best of directors, is a crap shoot....and unfortunately alot of crap has been shot and made into movies so the public isn't spending anymore hard earned $$$....

I plan to see Lady this weekend....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.