Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New battlepacks

New battlepacks

Photos on the main page for these new battle packs.

The naboo one looks pretty cool. The tatooine Sarlaac pit looks decent. I will get these when I see them.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm an opener, so I'm passing on these. But the display is nice.
    Galactic Barn Burner

oooooh look saga rehashes in the sarlaac pack. you'd think they could've retooled weequay a bit. i mean, if you really wanted that figure, you can get it for dirt cheap on everyone's favorite auction site.

I'm gonna pass on both. The packaging is great! But they're old figures I already have.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

These look pretty good, I'll be getting them, at some point .
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I've managed to pass on all but two, and I won't have a problem passing on these two.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Uh, you guys did notice that the Carkoon set actually has the Desert Skiff in the box with the figures, right? Now that's a Battle Pack. I'll be passing, as I have everything in the set, but that's a sweet pack-in.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I do not have the skiff and I did notice it, which is why I will get it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Looks a little small to be the skiff, I think it's just cardboard.