Playable Demo of LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

The PC demo for the upcoming LEGO Star Wars II video game has hit the web. Play your way around the game's brick version of Mos Eisley in this playable demo. The demo's minimum system requirements:
    • - 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer
    • - Windows 2000 or XP
    • - CPU Required: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz;
      Recommended: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2.4 GHz
    • - RAM Required: 256 MB RAM; Recommended: 512 MB RAM
    • - Graphics Card Required: 32 MB 3D Graphics card with Vertex and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) with V1.1 Capability; Recommended: 64 MB 3D Graphics card with Vertex and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) with V1.1 Capability
    • - Hard Drive Space: Installation requires 600 MB of free hard drive space, plus 60 MB free space for saved games and file caching.
    Download the LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy demo at 3D Gamers or FilePlanet, and don't forget, the full game is released September 12th.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was gonna post this the other day, but didn't dare mention the site I found the link on.

What'd you think of it, JT?

*SPOILERS?*

I like that you earn the characters with studs instead of having to purchase them (though I guess that feature is still in the game).

The randomizer/figure creater is fun and you can actually make some pretty cool characters with it. It's alot better than I thought.

The humor is even better than LSW1, which I still find hilarious. I love Garindan poking his head around the corner at the begining of the demo.

I don't usually play PC games, so the controls feel wonky to me.

It's a good whistle wetter. I can't wait for it to come out!

BTW, if you search for L:SW2 on wikipedia, it lists all the characters and levels.
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I didn't play the demo, my PC isn't set up for games right now and I don't have a controller, I hear it's really necessary.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It figures. I hate giving arses my info online, so I'll get to wait until September (at least) for this one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

www.legostarwarsii.com now has the demo, that's the Lucasarts site.