The PC demo for the upcoming LEGO Star Wars II video game has hit the web. Play your way around the game's brick version of Mos Eisley in this playable demo. The demo's minimum system requirements:
Download the LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy demo at 3D Gamers or FilePlanet, and don't forget, the full game is released September 12th.
- - 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible computer
- - Windows 2000 or XP
- - CPU Required: Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz;
Recommended: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2.4 GHz
- - RAM Required: 256 MB RAM; Recommended: 512 MB RAM
- - Graphics Card Required: 32 MB 3D Graphics card with Vertex and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) with V1.1 Capability; Recommended: 64 MB 3D Graphics card with Vertex and Pixel Shader (VS/PS) with V1.1 Capability
- - Hard Drive Space: Installation requires 600 MB of free hard drive space, plus 60 MB free space for saved games and file caching.