Anyone going to Gen Con Indy 2006?

If anyone can help me with a Mara Jade GG mini bust please LMK.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Thanks for all the help and replies!
    (Like my posts)

I'm afraid nobody here goes to Gen Con, it's a gaming convention and it's split between Indy and SoCal (ok, "split" isn't accurate, SoCal is a fraction of the draw the Indy one has). But look at the other threads about Gen Con here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=31920
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=20474

Nobody goes to these things from our group, searching "gen con" gets you these 3 threads and a bunch about Celebration 3, the CCG forum isn't exactly doing hot business (or virtually any business) and nobody's asked us to set up a Role Play forum, SSG just doesn't have much of a gaming community.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well it turns out that I didn't need any help from anyone here at SSG. A old Scummer friend and I traded. I sent him a Shocky and I got a Jade! What a awesome Bust and boy does she have a bust!
    (Like my posts)

Congrats on the get, now you can ogle in the comfort of your own home.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I went, specifically for the Jade bust. Shannon McRandle was there too, autographing the busts for free. She signed the front of the bust and the box for me.

The guys I go with are gamers; I'm not. I go for autographs (depending on who's there) and looking for toys. I got BSG's Richard Hatch's autograph on a 12" Apollo figure. Only three booths selling SW toys, and most of those were overpriced. $40 for an UGH Scorch, and it sold!!

Also picked up the exclusive 100th Gentle Giant bust-up at the GG booth from playing a game. It's very nice.

Gen Con hasn't brought about anything special Star Wars Orientated yet but I am one of the key sponsors for an event in the UK called Game07 in Manchester and there will be a great deal of Miniature gaming going on these specific to Star Wars! May be worth a look-in!!
    [B][COLOR=indigo]Try not, do or do not ....there is no try![/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=blue]Keep on Doing what you love - Check out:[/COLOR][/B]

[U][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue][B][URL="http://www.tritex-games.co.uk"]www.tritex-games.co.uk[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U]