Hybrid View

Anyone going to Gen Con Indy 2006?

If anyone can help me with a Mara Jade GG mini bust please LMK.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Thanks for all the help and replies!
    (Like my posts)

I'm afraid nobody here goes to Gen Con, it's a gaming convention and it's split between Indy and SoCal (ok, "split" isn't accurate, SoCal is a fraction of the draw the Indy one has). But look at the other threads about Gen Con here: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=31920
    http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=20474

Nobody goes to these things from our group, searching "gen con" gets you these 3 threads and a bunch about Celebration 3, the CCG forum isn't exactly doing hot business (or virtually any business) and nobody's asked us to set up a Role Play forum, SSG just doesn't have much of a gaming community.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Well it turns out that I didn't need any help from anyone here at SSG. A old Scummer friend and I traded. I sent him a Shocky and I got a Jade! What a awesome Bust and boy does she have a bust!
    (Like my posts)

Congrats on the get, now you can ogle in the comfort of your own home.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I went, specifically for the Jade bust. Shannon McRandle was there too, autographing the busts for free. She signed the front of the bust and the box for me.

The guys I go with are gamers; I'm not. I go for autographs (depending on who's there) and looking for toys. I got BSG's Richard Hatch's autograph on a 12" Apollo figure. Only three booths selling SW toys, and most of those were overpriced. $40 for an UGH Scorch, and it sold!!

Also picked up the exclusive 100th Gentle Giant bust-up at the GG booth from playing a game. It's very nice.