Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gold TIE & Falcon pack in with Falcon TF

Ok maybe it's just me but this ticks me off. I don't like being forced to buy the largest tranformer set just to get these. I sympathize more for anyone that already bought a falcon transformer and now need to get another.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

I am *so* glad I held off buying the SWTF Falcon set, I came really close but money was just a hair too tight. I am definitely going to get the Titanium Series set.

It is a bit of an odd move for non-SWTF collectors, they are going to be steamed, but it's a good incentive to get SWTF collectors into the Titanium Series.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am SOOOOOOOOO happy I haven't gotten the TF Falcon yet. Almost did get it last week. Now I just have to want to find this set.

Hasbro really didn't need to do this, I was already interested in the Transformers and Titanium lines. But, I agree, JT. It is a little odd to mix these 2 line into a "special" set. Personally I liked the 3" figures with their respective Micro Machines Ship. To bad that didn't last.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I too held off on buying this set and now am VERY glad for it. Heck yeah I'll buy the set with the gold TIE and Falcon. I don't hink I want the Transformer set, so I'll probably sell that.

The set costs what $35?

I guess I'd sell the set for $25 then minus the gold Titaniums.

If anyone is interested, let me know. You'd have to pay for shipping of course.

-Sal
    Move along, move along

This bites, I was so disgusted about it when I saw it as I hate the set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Whatever KH, I heard you have 2 of them on layaway...

Um....

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE? PICS? PLEASE?

Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    Um....

WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE? PICS? PLEASE?

click me Warstar
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for the info- time to take mine off layaway at Wal-Mart.

'Course, right now, I am still in shock about VT. This will all sink in later.

The shelves in every store here are overflowing with the first Falcon Transformer. I'm surprised at how many they have. (Yet no sign of an Ultra Galactica! Grr!) Will the local retailers stock any of these new TF MF with so many of the old lying about?