Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Notices Showing Up for 12" Obi-Wan Kenobi & Mace Windu

After an unexpected delay, Sideshow is now sending out 15-day shipping notices for 12" Obi-Wan and Mace Windu.

Hopefully you're a rich millionaire so that 12" Obi-Wan and Mace Windu shipping a week or so after 12" Bespin Han Solo won't break your wallet; for the rest of us, SURPRISE! With Obi-Wan it can't be helped really, for those who don't know, ROTS Obi-Wan's release was moved back to facilitate a correction in the color of Obi-Wan's Jedi robe.

Anyway, Sideshow has just started sending out notices that 12" Obi-Wan and Mace Windu will be arriving in Sideshow's Los Angeles warehouse in the next 15 to 18 days and customers who preordered the figures will see their credit cards authorized for their orders then. So if you have any changes to make to your account, do so now to avoid losing your preorders.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I received the notice for Obi-Wan and Mace Windu!

Man, first Han, then Obi-wan and now Mace. I am glad Sept is a three paycheck month!
    Real men buy Willrow

Yeah I received my notices as well. Looking forward to both of these. I wonder who will ship first Han, Mace or Obi-Wan?
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Sideshow is hittin the credit card hard this month! I bet Han will be showing up first.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

3 Sideshow figures in 2 weeks. I feel as though I have won the lottery. Fellow collectors, savor the moment as it may never happen again.

I only hope that my wife finds a reason to be especially happy to be married to me about 30 seconds before I tell her about this.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Han ships first, then about a week later Obi-Wan and Mace probably within a day of each other, I am guessing Obi-Wan first. I preordered Han & Obi-Wan and with them shipping so close, I'm concerned that I'm going to have to cancel one of them - and it ain't gonna be Obi-Wan!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I preordered Han & Obi-Wan and with them shipping so close, I'm concerned that I'm going to have to cancel one of them - and it ain't gonna be Obi-Wan!
    Yeah, this is going to hurt. I've been so tight about ordering these... and here I'll be hit for these two at once. Ouch! (Still trying to decide if I'll cancel one also.)
    plasticfetish.net

I haven't gotten my notice yet. I keep checking the website too and no notice, just says reservation submitted
    Stay Away From the Darker Side
    But If You Start to Go Astray
    Let The Force Be Your Guide

Quote Originally Posted by jedimom View Post
    I haven't gotten my notice yet. I keep checking the website too and no notice, just says reservation submitted
    Welcome to the forum JM. Are you on the wait list for one or did you get in on the pre-order?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Thank you.

I am pretty sure I got in on the pre-order, since it says Reservation Placed. My Qui-Gon stauts has always said Order Placed. Maybe its the other way around, Qui-Gon got the pre-order and Obi is not? I dunno
    Stay Away From the Darker Side
    But If You Start to Go Astray
    Let The Force Be Your Guide