View Poll Results: Do you want Signature Images Enabled?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • No

17 60.71%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Yes but with restrictions so people can't use poster sized images.

exactly, like 400x150 thats small and have a kb size limit too, or the animated userbars even. I bet after you guys saw my star wars related userbars you would want image sigs

check it out
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

No, I don't like signature images. I would like to be able to embed images into a post rather than use the attachment process.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo1138 View Post
    BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HE DOES WHILE HE SHOULD BE WORKING!!! HEY, SUPERVISORY FIGURE STANDING BEHIND CHUX!!! YEAH, YOU!!! LOOK! HE'S READING POSTS ON A STAR WARS FORUM WHILE HE SHOULD BE WORKING IN A PRODUCTIVE MANNER!!! HIS TIME WASTING IS CUTTING INTO YOUR BOTTOM LINE!!!
    Yeah, you just got me fired, you f** f****! Now, since you're singlehandedly responsible, you can support my wife and triplets when I hit the bottle.

Seriously, though, even at home with a high-speed connection, it makes pages load about twice as fast when they don't have to load several dozen images.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. DADDYPANTS View Post
    Yes but with restrictions so people can't use poster sized images.
    Second that motion.

No, just one. Junior won't cooperate and let us in on the secret of his/her gender after three ultrasounds, but we're 100% sure there's only one in there. I was just trying to make Cappy feel like fecal matter. Did it work?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Nah, I'm not a fan of sig line images.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I voted no. I don't really like signature images.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I voted yes, but only with serious restrictions to do with size and content... so, I suppose I could have just as easily voted no.
    plasticfetish.net