View Poll Results: Do you want Signature Images Enabled?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • No

17 60.71%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    yes, signature pictures please!
    Doc: "I'm a medic,not a doctor."
    Tucker: "Whats the difference?"
    Doc: "A doctor cures people, a medic just makes them more comfortable, while they die."
    Palpatine:"Exacute an Order 5 with a diet coke."

Well, it looks like the "No's" have it....
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    Well, it looks like the "No's" have it....
    Well, then, they don't have to use a pic in their sig then, do they? Simple.

exactly, only 28 people voted, shoot take staff and wannabe staff out and I bet the numbers are closer,
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Instigator View Post
    exactly, only 28 people voted, shoot take staff and wannabe staff out and I bet the numbers are closer,
    Wannabe saff, now thats awesome.

It sure seems like SSG doesn't get the hits it used too. Everyone is over on RS. Something needs to be done to lure people back over here.

I'm all for pics in sig lines as long as I'm the only one that can have them.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Man... you guys sure know how to make friends. One of you is ripping on the "staff" and the other's making cracks about how everyone is over at another site because we don't have signature images here.

Be sure to put a few coins in the staff tip jar before you start heckling next time, okay.
    plasticfetish.net

I'm not ripping on the staff, you misread that, I am ripping on those who pretend to be staff. The actual staff members are cool but every forum has people that act like staff, I do too. It was a joke though, relax
    Order66

Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

...I know, just teasin' back at ya.
    plasticfetish.net

oh ok, pheww, I thought.......omg. Thats hot!
    Order66

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Instigator View Post
    I'm not ripping on the staff, you misread that, I am ripping on those who pretend to be staff. The actual staff members are cool but every forum has people that act like staff, I do too. It was a joke though, relax
    If Steve would give me the power I deserve, I would delete this post immediately.