View Poll Results: Do you want Signature Images Enabled?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • No

17 60.71%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I'm confused are you talking about actually haveing pics at the bottom of the posts or is it just a the qoutes some forum users have at the bottom of their posts ?????
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Pics in the sig line space
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I am against them. They take up to much space and I hate scrolling through a plethora of sig images to get to someone's post.

Put me down for a no please.
    Move along, move along

I am against the idea too. Because I live in the country, I am still on a slow connection, and it would take a while to load the forum pages if I have to load 10 signature pictures with the posts. I have voted "no".
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Would it be possible for everyone to have a signature image of a different cow?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    I am against the idea too. Because I live in the country,
    Which country?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    I am against the idea too. Because I live in the country, I am still on a slow connection, and it would take a while to load the forum pages if I have to load 10 signature pictures with the posts. I have voted "no".
    you could always set the option to view signatures in your user options to no, thus still allowing others to enjoy them while you can't.
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

Quote Originally Posted by jedi master sal View Post
    I am against them. They take up to much space and I hate scrolling through a plethora of sig images to get to someone's post.

Put me down for a no please.
    this is inaccurate, they would take the same space currently being taken but would include an image instead. And you can set the option to no like I told darth
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

What if you just put tape on the monitor where the images are so you don't have to look at them?

Okay, the thread has been cleaned up a bit. No flaming or instigating fights on the boards. Those involved have had their posts deleted. Count that as your warning. We're not prone to banning people here and are generally easy going, but don't push it or you will get yourself banned. (Slicker and KH, I don't mean you two.)

Now, back to the topic at hand.

No to sig images, please.
    Move along, move along