View Poll Results: Do you want Signature Images Enabled?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • No

17 60.71%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    I still think you can just set yours to not show, but others that dont know as well should know they dont have to view the sigs therefore dont need to make a no vote, others that want them have a view also. Thats all I said before I got attacked. So we can view sigs and you guys don't have to
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

The problem with some people having them and others that do is when you turn them off, you turn everyones off. I happen to like reading sig lines because it contains other peoples trades and who they have done business with. Turning those off would not be good for me and possibly some others as well&
    Last edited by Kidhuman; 09-01-2006 at 03:00 PM. Reason: forgot the &
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

good point KH I didn't think about that, thus my idea for the itrader hack! Its a much better way too. And its not mine either, its on vbulletin.org
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

I kind of like Stilla's idea about the tape, though I might use some fun stickers instead.
    plasticfetish.net

Quote Originally Posted by plasticfetish View Post
    I kind of like Stilla's idea about the tape, though I might use some fun stickers instead.
    I think Colorforms would work best since they come in fun characters and are easily removable!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Instigator View Post
    good point KH I didn't think about that, thus my idea for the itrader hack! Its a much better way too. And its not mine either, its on vbulletin.org
    Will will be introducing full trading ability at ZoBid.com with all the bells and whistles you would want very soon!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve View Post
    Will will be introducing full trading ability at ZoBid.com with all the bells and whistles you would want very soon!
    Wouldn't we get better deals at www.bells&whistles.com where they specialize in those things?

I like the idea of signiture images! But they have to be kept on check!
    [B][COLOR=indigo]Try not, do or do not ....there is no try![/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR=blue]Keep on Doing what you love - Check out:[/COLOR][/B]

[U][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4][COLOR=royalblue][B][URL="http://www.tritex-games.co.uk"]www.tritex-games.co.uk[/URL][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U]

I would like to have them.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!