View Poll Results: Do you want Signature Images Enabled?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 39.29%
  • No

17 60.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Do you want Signature Images Enabled?

Some love them, some hate them so we are polling you this question.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

I voted no, too much to scroll through
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm undecided for now, I could go either way...I have mixed feelings.

no i do not. for many, that would be far too great a power to wield and abuse

another no. the larger the sig, the less likely i am to pay attention to. images would just be more clutter to scroll through to get to the posts.

As Jax said it's just too much clutter. If this is done for some reason, I hope there would also be an option in the User CP to block them.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I voted no, too much to scroll through

It is not if you do two things

1. restrict the sizes to something normal

2. import a plugin that restricts redundant sigs from the same poster in the same page.

this could work if you give it a chance, stop being so negative.

oh and a hells yes from me!

also whats the difference if you look at a pic or read all the text currently in the sigs now?
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

I couldn't care less. Nine times out of ten, I have all images turned off anyway.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    I couldn't care less. Nine times out of ten, I have all images turned off anyway.
    BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT HE DOES WHILE HE SHOULD BE WORKING!!! HEY, SUPERVISORY FIGURE STANDING BEHIND CHUX!!! YEAH, YOU!!! LOOK! HE'S READING POSTS ON A STAR WARS FORUM WHILE HE SHOULD BE WORKING IN A PRODUCTIVE MANNER!!! HIS TIME WASTING IS CUTTING INTO YOUR BOTTOM LINE!!!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.