Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Who's geting the TIE Bomber?

I am! It looks awesome!!!

You guys?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

It looks very nice, but I don't have any room for it. Luckily, the TIE Interceptors around here all sold, so there is an interest for vehicles like this...

Of course, for testimonial, you might want to ask these guys...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1694973307

I definatly am, infact I have had them on pre-order from Planet Action Figure since around oh, I think September.

Same place I got the B-Wing and the Tie Interceptor from. Infact I also have the crashed Snowspeeder on pre-order as well.

Im suprised that the AT-ST hasn't popped up on there yet. I hope it does soon, I would rather buy them thru there and spend a few bucks extra then try to find them in stores.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thumbs up

There is no try,buy or buy not. I will be getting this for sure.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I've wanted this vehicle for over 20 years now, even if I am giving up on Star Wars collecting, I still plan to buy one of these.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I will definately get one if I am lucky enough to find one in my area. I still havent seen any of the B-Wings here yet.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

yeah, im gonna get it no matter what!
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I hope to get two of them and three of the crashed snow speeders when they come out. Hopefully Wal-Mart Canada will be stocking these babies otherwise it will be a pain to pay US$ + Exchange + Duty.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I will definite will be getting it. The bomber looks so cool.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Hey, Darkross, if you order stuff from PAF they mark it as a gift with an obscenely low value so you NEVER get charged duty. Shipping and exchange is all you have to worry about. It's only $79.99 US for the pair and I too have a pre-order for these though PAF as Hasbro Canada tends to...uh... suck, I guess.
    Consequences dictate
    our course of action
    and it doesn't matter what's right.
    It's only wrong if you get caught.