Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Code 3 Vader Tie Fighter

You know, I saw the post on here to get one of these at EE for $99 special price and now I either have to pay $50 more or go to egay, I hate these people who try to make it like they bought it for $300, look at this

Egay link

edit fixed price
    Order66

excellent traders; Val Da Car, Dark Marble, Commtech and info from KidHuman
    Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

The orginal asking price was around that much -but the going rate for some Code 3 items has dropped some. The signed pieces are very rare and $$$.

I think Master Replicas is dominating the market in this area too.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I bought one of those Advanced TIE's when they were $99.00. I was trying to post the find the day I bought it, but I didn't know how to include the link (duh) This will be my first Code 3. I'm waiting for that Gunship to go down but it probably won't. BTW: there is a eBay seller who is selling the Signature editions of the TIE Advanced, and the Slave 1 for like $202.00 plus shipping. Once again I don't know how to post a link yet, but if so inclined you can do a search. Also search eBay stores. I'm tempted on that Slave 1. There are only 500 made, and I think this seller had about twelve of them last time I checked.

just copy the link in the address bar at the top of the page you are viewing by either highlighting the entire link and pressing CRTL+C or right click on the mouse and click copy then come here and either press CTRL+V or right click on your mouse and click on paste. I will search alittle but if you can put the links up I appreciate it
    Order66

Looking for: Master Replicas Darth Maul .45 scale full lightsaber & a 12" Grievous

I just found this one

click

If this is the one then this is the guy Kidhuman always refers to, he is near me and a real good reliable seller. Very good prices too.
    Order66

That was the same one DarthInstigator. I had to be redundant on my first link didn't I?

I picked up my code3 Vaders Tie last week, and man is it awesome! You guys are gonna love it, well worth the $99.

Now I can't find an acrylic cover though, that really sucks. There's a few on ebay, but after shipping they end up costing as much as Vaders Tie!

I've been eye-balling that signature slave1 also. When I first started watching it, he had around 15 available, now it's down to 7.... I'm so tempted to pull the trigger, god help me!!!!!

AAAAHHHHH I wish I got it for $99 I hate that I missed it
    Order66

That sucks you missed out on EE's deal, but I saw a bunch of buy-it-nows on ebay for $99 the other day. Probably cost about the same as EE with shipping too.