Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I found AOTC Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber blade!

Probably no one cares, but I am so happy: I found my lightsaber blade for Obi-Wan.

It amazes me, but it was lying on the shelf behind my Geonosis Unleashed!

I could have sworn it was not there before, as that shelf would have been one of the first places I looked.

Perhaps my housekeepers found it while cleaning the floor, as I did think it had fallen into my sliding glass door's track when my ex-girlfriend tried to pack some of them away citing "no more Star Wars in the bedroom." (She didn't win that one )

Anyway, I am very pleased to have this piece back.

I found it very early this week - probably Tuesday - and I just posted now because I'm still happy about it.

BTW - Obi-Wan stands up better if you do not put his back foot peg (right foot, but on your own left when you're facing him) inserted in the hole. Since it's not his front foot that's out, it's harder to notice the silver peg. Once he's displayed not falling over, Obi-Wan AOTC makes an awesome Unleashed!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Awesome, every home should have one. Including yours.

Well you are right, I don't care.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Well you are right, I don't care.
    Hmm, maybe Tycho should share his thoughts about Gen Con.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Hmm, maybe Tycho should share his thoughts about Gen Con.
    LOL that would be awesome!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I don't get the joke. I don't know where or when was Gen Con. I know I didn't go. Can anyone explain the reference?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

It was a reference to Turbowars' thread: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=32323
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Now I'm missing the newest of the Darth Vader Unleashed's (ROTJ, throne room stairs) lightsaber blade.

I think I might know where it is in my storage though.

Seriously, dude. No one cares.

If you were GNT, you would have been accused of post padding by now.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Oh, but this is nothing compared to my episode-by-episode plot reviews of the A-Team episodes that SSG is fortunate enough to have the exclusive rights to!