Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cantina curved piece in 07.

Just saw this rummaging through the q&a from hasbro.

JediInsider.com: Any plans for some type of Cantina playset for all of the
    Cantina alien figures that have been released, or get curved pieces to go along with the already existing bar pieces? Something to allow them to make a complete bar?

Hasbro: The curved pieces *will* be coming out in 2007. There are no plans for a complete diorama or playsetů.fans will be able to build the bar organically, however (the curved sections will be compatible with the straight sections).
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Good deal, can't wait.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

this is going to be so super sweet. I have wanted round sections ever since we were teased with the original cantina pack-ins back in '02. 5 freaking years later Hasbro gets around to fulfilling my collecting wishes!!! This development will get me into building a Cantina for bar to fit into, and somewhere to display the 30 or so Cantina figures I have collected over the last 11 years!!!!!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

But now don't they have to make that big drink dispenser thing in the middle of the bar?
    [FONT=Arial Black]"I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERF***ER!!!!!"[/FONT]
    [FONT=Impact]Awesome Traders: JON9000, darkagent[/FONT]

I've heard that we are getting the distillery in '08.

What kills me is not knowing the dimensions of the curved piece. I've been putting together my cantina diorama for years now, and I am now thinking that if the curved piece doesn't fit, I'll have to start over!

Quote Originally Posted by General_Grievous View Post
    But now don't they have to make that big drink dispenser thing in the middle of the bar?
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge1968 View Post
    I've heard that we are getting the distillery in '08.
    Have heard the same thing.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

You guys suck! We had this answer 2 months ago!

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....2_articleid=76

SSG: Hasbro Q&A for the week of June 16th

Q: Will there ever be the curved Cantina bar end piece, and if so, when will it be made available and what will it come with?
    A: Yes. The specifics on when it will be available aren't ready for announcement yet.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

But now they have announced a date JT, all they told us was yes.

It will be only the curved piece of the bar (no figure) and will retail for $29.99. Oh, and it will be a K-Mart exclusive.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    But now they have announced a date JT, all they told us was yes.
    Total facial JT!!!!
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!