Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who got Robbed?

Who got Robbed?

We all know of the characters which had about 1-2 seconds of screen time and have action figures, but which character(s) had the most screen time/speaking role, but has so far been cheated out of a figure?

Three immediately come to mind for me:

Captain Antilles
    General Rieekan
    Nemoidian pilot/navigator guys

Well, General Dodonna, he had a few lines during the briefing scene and then when they would switch back to Yavin IV base during the battle and he would be there with Leia.
    Alot of the skiff guards are being jipped, especially a few of the ones from Luke's skiff.
    and a heck of alot of Rebel pilots.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Admiral Piett
    Emperor from TESB

Moff Jerjerrod
    Jabba the Hutt
    Most of the Ewoks, but especially Chief Chirpa
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Some possible good news is on the horizen for one of these charecters. A figure listed as "Rebel Officer" is showing up on lists for this year, and according to a german figure website the charecter is from ANH. Makes sense since this is the year of the 25th Anniversary.

Since it's supposed to be an ANH rebel officer, that leaves only two possibilities. General Jan Dodonna and Captain Antillies. I think it will be Dodonna myself, since he appeared by name on the "possible for 2002" list that slipped out a few months ago.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Characters w/o figs!

I can't believe you guys forgot General Reikaan (ESB)
    LT. Toryn F... forgot last name. She was the hoth rebel with the bun hairdo similar to Leia in ANH. (Faryn?)
    The olive drab uniformed Imp officer walking with Vader on the TantiveIV. Heck any Imp officer in the olive drab uniform. (counter to the Black clad Imp Ofcr). (including any variety of Star Destroyer Captains or Admirals).{RANK insignia specific.}
    Move along, move along

Toryn Farr would be nice, but I don't think she spoke.

Rieeken was mentioned in the first post.

I don't think any Imperial Lieutenants or Commanders spoke much.

So we still need Captain Lorth Needa, Admiral Crane Ozzel, Captain Sorel Piett, General Tagge, and Colonel Wulf Yularen

On the Rebel side we have General Jan Dodonna, Del Goren, Colonel Feyn Gospic, Sargeant Eiew Hollis, Commander Bob Hudsol, Commander Evram Lajaie, General Ralph McQuarrie, General Carlist Rieekan, Captain Sesfan, and Commander Vanden Willard

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Some possible good news is on the horizen for one of these charecters. A figure listed as "Rebel Officer" is showing up on lists for this year, and according to a german figure website the charecter is from ANH. Makes sense since this is the year of the 25th Anniversary.

Since it's supposed to be an ANH rebel officer, that leaves only two possibilities. General Jan Dodonna and Captain Antillies. I think it will be Dodonna myself, since he appeared by name on the "possible for 2002" list that slipped out a few months ago.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Didn't Captain Antilles wear the same uniform as the Rebel Fleet Troops? It's possible Hasbro might recycle the POTJ body with a new head and call it Captain Antilles.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Exclamation

If in fact that was Capt. Antilles that Vader choked (I've heard rumors), his outfit had more brown and yellow, I believe, than the Rebel Fleet Troopers.

Some possible good news is on the horizen for one of these charecters. A figure
    listed as "Rebel Officer" is showing up on lists for this year, and according to a
    german figure website the charecter is from ANH.
    Could this Rebel Officer be the Rebel Fleet Trooper with knee articulation?

I'd make this list:
    Paploo
    Handmaidens in orange
    "Storm's comin,' Annie" lady (I always forget her name)
    Adm. Tagge
    Tonnika Sisters (Yeah, hardly any sceen time, I know)
    "That's what Sheev said."

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    If in fact that was Capt. Antilles that Vader choked (I've heard rumors), his outfit had more brown and yellow, I believe, than the Rebel Fleet Troopers.

Could this Rebel Officer be the Rebel Fleet Trooper with knee articulation?
    Nope, it was listed sepratly on the list from the Rebel Fleet Trooper. So it looks like we will finally get 1 of the OT rebel officers made. Now lets see Capt. Antilles, General Riekeen, and General Madine. And then some of the imperial officers.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.