"The circle is now complete..."

"Once I was but the learner- now I am the master!"

Got all my GOLD now- opened AND closed w00t! Many $$$ later...MANY, MANY $$$ later...

Buuut still- I got 'em!

Enjoy the pics- and notice another variation between the Toy Fair and SDCC Gold Vader's TIE- the "2006 Convention Exclusive" words on the sticker are slightly more blue on the Toyfair Vader.

Now to get the new ships!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swTitaniumGOLDgroupshot.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	14399   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swTitaniumGOLDpursuit.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	14400   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swTitaniumGOLDTIEgroupshot.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	14401   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swTitaniumGOLDTIEgroupshot2.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	14402  

Very nice, I hate the fact that they are packing the TIE in wiht the TF Falcon though and the Falcon too.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm a little peeved myself about that...only because the completist in me will want an SWTF Falcon closed with the 2 Gold Titaniums to complete the open/closed bit...I'll cross that bridge when I get there though.

For now? I got some mad gold fever

ugh

They're horrid.

Warstar, next time I go to Paris, would you like me to pick you up a gold Eiffel Tower? Perhaps I could bag you a lighty-up, golden Leaning Tower of Pisa next time I'm there?

You know what I'm saying....

congratulations though

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

(Actually I know- they're quite gaudy- BUT they're part of the line and Hasbro is seemingly actually taking care not to over-produce them...though the fact that you can STILL order an SDCC version on Hasbrotoyshop.com makes me kinda' about it all...ah well.

At least the ToyFair version will always be rare! Same with the X-Wing- now I have 2 out of the 500 in existence That's a whopping .4% of the entire run of the ship (Hehehe)

.04% you mean right? Since 50 is .1, then five would be .01, so actually it is .004% I think.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

[font=Courier New]500 = 100.0% = 1.000
    100 = _20.0% = 0.200
    _10 = __2.0% = 0.020
    __1 = __0.2% = 0.002
    __2 = __0.4% = 0.004
    [/font]

The '%' character means "divide by 100" which is why it looks like a jumbled up "/100".

Oh c'mon! I knew it was .4%! I just want you guys to feed my delusions of grandeur! *SOB!*

Ah well

There could be at least 499 Gold X-Wings out there still in their baggies, admittedly

THREADOMANCY!

This link...

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...R=219&ID=17222

...still seems to work.

SO! If anyone else wants a Gold TIE it looks like they're still available!