Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So what's the next ULTRA?

Given that we are due about a gazzillion of the 3"" titaniums, I just wondered if anybody knew what to expect next ultra-wise?

BC3

Hoping that Hasbro will eventually do all the original Action Fleet as Titanium Ultras. Maybe finally get the E-Wing and Tie Defender. If not then the Jedi Starfighter (both episode 2 and 3 versions) and the V-Wing would be great, also both marks of Viper and the Cylon Raider from Galactica.

All the best,
    Yorkie

Tie Fighter (regular) and ROTS Jedi Starfighter are on the list printed on the flyer included in the last Tit's Boxes.
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

The question should be "Will there be a next Ultra Titanium?" not what will be the next. Hasbro said at SDCC that the Ultra line is not doing well, and might not continue. Which sucks, I wanted the Jedi Fighter, Grievous' Starfighter and V-Wing Fighter.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I want an Outrider...it'd be dang cool if that ship is in the new Star Wars TV stuff we'll be seeing soon...

I hope the Ultra line continues myself, though I do hope Hasbro learns from this release of them. Maybe get rid of the case or spruce up the bases or make them easily removable from the bases or SOMEthing different.

I don't really care though- I'll still buy them as they come out

You'll be about to get the Outrider. A 3" version titanium Outrider, Hasbro has confirmed that to be included in one of the 2007 waves. That and other Expanded Universe ships. Though the Outrider was the only one named. I want the Eclipse Super Star Destroyer, Dreadnaught and Dirge on a Swoop Bike.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

EE doesn't have anything past the current wave listed on their site, wave 6 seems to be the end of the line as far as they know (wave 6 being 2x Vader's TIE, 1x Galactica, 1x Millennium Falcon). I hope that's not the situation, but it really looks like it will be. I was going to return my galactica with the screw sticking out of it to Target yesterday and realized I may never find another Galactica, all the Targets in my area have 2 of the Vader's TIE so they're going to be hesitant to put out another case with that.

As much as I gave this line crap, I don't want it to end, after Slave I the line's quality started picking up as more detail started going into these. Seems like the same mistakes that Hasbro made with the Saga line's Action Fleet entries, the first few releases were rehashes or poor quality new stuff which of course didn't sell well, by the time the AT-TE and Republic Gunship came out the axe was already falling.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

While I would like the line to go on my wallet will appreciate the end. But if the remaining cases continue to sell as they are around here they might change their mind. Since the Arc wave there haven't been a gluttony of any of these ships. They aren't rare except for the AT-AT and Falcon but that may change with time.
    More is more. Less is less, Twice as much is good too,
    Too much is never enough except when it's just about right.
    People who have helped me out: DarthChuckMc, msjedi, bobafett07728, jjreason, dr_evazan22

AT-AT waves got overrun by Vader's TIE wave too quick, so Falcon, AT-AT, and Galactica are all rare right now.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

All I am seeing on shelves under the titanium ultra label are the character figures.

If stores are stocking the figure ultra die-casts, does that mean they won't be ordering any more of the vehicle ultra die-casts, or is there no real connection?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}