HSN to have Star Wars Tonight

Hey, tonight on HSN (Home Shopping Network) they are having a Star Wars Show from 8-10. Checked out the site and there seems to be some cool stuff being offered including some rare Hildbrant stuff and Master Replicas scaled lightsabers sets. Also FX lightsabers are being listed for $90, (Mace, Anakin, Kenobi, and Vader) and the Darth Maul deluxe version (both blades and the connector) for $180.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

just picked up Darth Maul FX, Vader FX, and Anakin FX for a great price at HSN.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Very nice, DA! I was gonna watch but then I wouldn't have been able to get to sleep at a decent hour so I passed.

I used to love the QVC shows that were on at least 3 or 4 times per year.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Did you see the guy with the Darth Maul lightsaber knock the framed film cells off the counter? oops!
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    That lady was such a damn idiot
    And how about the guy she was with talk about uber geek. The only thing I don't like is the fact that I have to wait till October 9 for the sabers. I wonder if they are going to mail them all in one package or seperate.