View Poll Results: Do you have any fears about Episode II: Attack of the Clones?

Voters
628. You may not vote on this poll
  • "No, I have complete faith."

333 53.03%
  • "I have certain concerns about this movie."

266 42.36%
  • "Yes, this film is not going to work."

29 4.62%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    Y'know I'm watching ANH right now and I've made one observation. Knowing what I know about the prequels, Obi-Wan is one of the most interesting characters in the film. When he sees Artoo for the first time after saving Luke, he gives the droid a long hard look. As if he was thinking to himself, "I've seen this droid before." Revisionist yet cool.

I used to never even consider Obi-Wan anything more than a storytelling device to fill Luke in on the plotline. But now, with the prequels, he has become as much of a real person as any movie character can be.

I'm the same way, B. I did that a lot after TPM was released, and I think ANH will be even greater fun once 2 and 3 are released.

Another example, Vader in the trench. I just couldn't help but think of lil Ani in his pod.

Last night on ET, they showed some more "new clips" of AOTC. I am starting to get more and more concerned as I see these new clips. I get the feeling that GL was trying to insert a great deal of comedy thru the film. It seems like that all of Anakin's and Obi wan's lines contain a certain amount of wit. The only thing missing was laugh track from your average sitcom.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I just being paranoid?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Rogue II
    Last night on ET, they showed some more "new clips" of AOTC. I am starting to get more and more concerned as I see these new clips. I get the feeling that GL was trying to insert a great deal of comedy thru the film. It seems like that all of Anakin's and Obi wan's lines contain a certain amount of wit. The only thing missing was laugh track from your average sitcom.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I just being paranoid?
    What has that got to do with the discussion at hand.....oh, waitaminnute...nevermind...

I noticed this on the clone wars trailer, that there seems to be a lot of banter between them. Like "I forgot you hate flying," and "I hate it when he does that." I'm not so much worried, as I am hopeful that its as good in the long run as much as a lot of Han's dialogue was in the OT.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Originally posted by Wolfwood319
    [B]

What has that got to do with the discussion at hand.....oh, waitaminnute...nevermind...
    Well, maybe I should have started of with that old Monty Python line:

"And now for something completely different."

All I wanted was someone to comfort me and tell me ATOC will be better than TPM. TPM was okay, but didn't live up to my expectations. And all of the arguing about who trained who and good ol' George didn't mention this in ANH but did in TMP blablabla

Why can't we all just get along? I've narrowed it down to 2 sources, but I'm not sure which to blame. It could be Hasbro or George Lucas or both.

If Hasbro made better figures, provided better distribution, and didn't create hard to find exclusives we would all be much happier people and less likely to gripe about every nit-picky thing.

If Good Old George had better continuity between films and eliminated some inconsistencies in the SE versions, we would also be happier. He is also the man responsible for not releasing the OT on DVD.

Who gets the blame?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Rogue II

Who gets the blame?

Um, I do, apparently. Blame the messenger, always a good technique.

I think this film will be a major improvement on the last movie. I think Lucas has learned from his mistakes on the first one and will make us proud on this. I just can't wait til EPSIII!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!