Galactic Heroes Greedo Wave?

I have been working on multiple customs in the Galactic Heroes scale, some of which GH collectors may have seen on ebay recently. I would love to find the new Greedo, Wedge, Sandtrooper, Tie Pilot Wave, but after searching my local shops for weeks, have come up dry. Anyone with an extra set of these guys and an interest in Galactic Heroes customizing want to discuss a trade? I have made a Galactic Heroes scale Boga, a GH Dewback, a Jabba with Dias and Slave Leia, a Bounty Hunter Leia w/ Carbonite Han, a set of 3 ewoks, a set of 2 Wookee Warriors, Episode 2 and 3 Jedi Starfighters, Oola...Several others that are not finished yet. I'm on dial-up so I have a tough time with the pictures, but check The Custom Alliance over the next week for some pictures, or email if interested and I'll find a wi-fi cafe.

They havent been released as of yet. Those people probably got em from over seas.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I picked up a set from hasbrotoyshop.com a couple of weeks ago for only $4.99 each. I just took a quick look and the new sets are now listed as out of stock.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

All four sets are in stock once again at hasbrotoyshop.com for $4.99 each plus shipping.
    Great Traders: kool-aid killer, jedi master sal, dindae, jedifinder1, dashrender, dawmer

Thanks for the Tip and Know any Playset Builders?

Thanks for the tip by the way. I was able to pick up Greedo and Wedge, but the stormtroopers were gone by the time I checked in again. I guess I have to check the boards more often. Say, can you tell me about interest in custom playsets? Are there any really good builders on the boards? I mean builders who do more that just the paper and foamcore dioramas?