Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROTS Clonetroopers

Anybody receive their clonetrooper 3-pack yet?

They havnt started shipping yet. Should be VERY soon though.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

UPDATE: Gentle Giant says they are shipping NOW! Have your credit cards ready!

I Cnat Affird Them But I Want Them
    Doc: "I'm a medic,not a doctor."
    Tucker: "Whats the difference?"
    Doc: "A doctor cures people, a medic just makes them more comfortable, while they die."
    Palpatine:"Exacute an Order 5 with a diet coke."

My ROTS Clone Troopers have shipped!

I bought 2 sets of 3 from www.BigBadToyStore.com. They also have the Blue and White Troopers available IN STOCK now. Prices vary.

I'll be receiving mine either Tuesday or Wednesday. They've already shipped via UPS.
    Move along, move along

All my orders were canceled, but I just received an e-mail that I will get a Free White Clone bust for free for the inconvenience. It's no Orange Clone but it's pretty cool of BT to do this. I just hope it really happens.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    All my orders were canceled, but I just received an e-mail that I will get a Free White Clone bust for free for the inconvenience. It's no Orange Clone but it's pretty cool of BT to do this. I just hope it really happens.
    By "BT" you mean "Brian's Toys"??

Well that's crap, but look at it this way, if you were really set on getting an utapau bust, and you were already going to spend money of a case of clones and go the white one free instead, you've already saved $55 approx. Take that money saved coupled with the $55 you would have paid for the utapau bust and bid for one on eBay. I check a couple of days ago and they were going for a little under $100, so that might be the way to go. Then it's just tracking down a 501st trooper, which won't be as hard as the utapau one.

Not that I'm advocating buying from scalpers, but the money would have been spent regardless if your order went through, so you can still achieve some of your goal for the same relative money spent.
    -Sal
    Move along, move along