Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madden 07

Madden 07

T-minus 4 days and counting!!
    I shall be at my store at midnight waiting for my copy!!

Anyone else getting it on Tuesday and cant wait??
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

i actually wait until the price lowers to around $29.99 before i get the current year's game. and i always turn the commentary off when playing...as if it weren't enough listening to the real Madden.

J&H, have you tried out NFL Coach? it could be your chance to prove you're better than Herm!

Yeah I've done NFL coach. Its alot of fun because I enjoy the strategy and making my own playbooks.

And any bum off the street that can tie his shoes halfway can be a better coach than Herm.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester

cool, i'll have to try out NFL Coach myself. i sure rather play that than the nfl superstar mode on Madden.

how about this one J&H - Herman Edwards vs. Barry Switzer

Barry Switzer, hands down.

Herm Edwards vs. Big Bird

I too am going to wait a bit until the price drops. I've still got '06 that I've barely even touched for my PSP. Btw JAH, you need to check out that PSP thread.

What system you guys picking it up for?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Herm Edwards vs. Big Bird

Big Bird.

and so ends our mini version of "this or that".

UKW, i have xbox and i too haven't played M 06 all that much. i don't really like that QB Vision thing.

I haven't even read anything about Madden 07. What are the new features?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II View Post
    I haven't even read anything about Madden 07. What are the new features?
    Nothing of importance to note from what I've read. Madden 07 is basically a general "bare bones" update of the mandatory things you'd expect to be updated, like graphics and team player rosters. You'll have to either wait till Madden 08 or pick up the Wii version of Madden 07 (due to Wii's unique controller set-up) if you want to try any new features.

I can't say that I've heard much praise from the critics about NFL Coach either. EGM compared it to Madden 07 but worse since you have no manual play control over the teams. On the field you just get to pick the move. The rest is watching your PC team try to pull the move off.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Lead Blocker Control:
    Throw the perfect block and create a running lane with all-new lead blocking control, and then take command of the tailback and rip off a big gain.
    NFL Superstar: Hall of Fame Mode:
    Play your way to the Pro Football Hall of Fame by taking complete control of any position on the field. Your actions on and off the field determine your impact on the game.
    Run Like the Players Run with the All-New Highlight Stick:
    Bust out player-specific running styles matching those of real NFL players (e.g., smaller backs slash to break tackles, while bigger runners bowl over defenders in the open field). All-new jukes, cutbacks, and power moves.
    Additions to Franchise Mode:
    Scout collegiate prospects with the all-new NFL Draft Scouting System and the College All-Star Game, or watch players around the NFL impact their teams with the new Franchise Player Roles feature.
    Team-Specific Defensive Playbooks:
    For the first time, use actual plays from your favorite team's defensive playbook to shut down the running game, pressure the quarterback, or force key turnovers.
    Online Play:
    Climb the leaderboard as you take on your biggest rivals from coast-to-coast in Play Now or Session Match games.
    In addition to features above, here's more for Madden NFL 07 on Xbox 360...

The Season Begins in Mini-Camp (XBOX 360 only):
    Create a player then build up his attributes by running him through skill-based, combine-type mini-games. In the off-season use Mini-Camps to condition players or rehab injuries to get back on the field faster.
    Madden Gamer Level (XBOX 360 only):
    Track your career accomplishments in Franchise Mode to earn Madden Gamer Points, and then wager your rewards against the computer or against live online opponents to reach the ultimate reward—the NFL Hall of Fame.
    Replay Challenge (XBOX 360 only):
    Throw the red flag and challenge any play. Overturned calls or plays "that stand" have a huge effect on the outcome of every game.
    MADDEN NFL 07 for PC-CD
    - Same Run To Daylight features as the current-gen console version
    - Customizable stats summaries
    - New intuitive mouse and keyboard controls
    - Also play using the new Xbox 360 USB controller