Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Yahoo College Football Pick'em group... any interest?

You pick winners of the top 25 ranked teams every week. If there is enough interest I might set it up a bit different where you have to include the point spread on who you think would win etc. I'd post the link to sign up (you can have up to 50 people) and anybody from SSG could join. It would run from Sep 3 - Nov 30th.

Thoughts? Interest? etc????

Interesting. I do pick'ems with NFL each week. College would be more of a challenge but I'd definitely be up for it. Just show me where to sign.

Not sure if I'd be a fan of the point spread though.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

I do College Pick-ems and Survivor NFL. The college Pick-ems is always a fun time, the hard part is I usually foget one week every season and it kills me.

I'd be game for it, though the less work the better so I'm more for staright picks then point spread, but I'm willing to try.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I'm not totally sold on the point spread thing myself, although I'd prefer straight up picks I thought having the spread as a factor could make it a bit more interesting. If enough people say no to the spread then I won't add it.

Ok I set up a league with Yahoo.

Group ID# 10872
    password anakin=bipolar

Up to 50 teams, the spread is in play and you throw out the lowest score from 1 week (you pick for 12 weeks the winners of the top 25). Winners need to be set 5 min. before the first game of the week. I can always change the settings if there is enough interest.

i am in and signed up already.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm in, though my team name might give that away
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Finally got around to signing up. "The Strangers" I am.
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."