Hybrid View

The Shat Hits the Fan!! Roast of William Shatner on Comedy Central

This airs Sunday Aug. 19th 9PM Central. I had seen some the scenes on Comedycentral.com. Carrie Fisher was there and there was a hilarious conversation between Bill and Leonard over the phone. This is going to be great!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Sadly I'm going to miss this one. Due to a scheduling snafu on my part I'll be busy sorting socks and organizing my cd/dvd collection while the show is on. I just wish I could rearrange a time for these important tasks so I could watch this.

I'll be sure to watch it, Betty White was hilarious in that one clip where she said "We all know Shatner's nuts...but George has ****** them!" and then they cut to George Takei laughing.

Holy carp!! I'm sure someone will be along shortly to edit that post, but I'm laughing my butt off.

I didn't bother with the Pamela Anderson roast (I despise her, and the whole premise seemed pointless), but I'll have to check this one out. Thankfully I'll have the east coast feed for Deadwood.) Shatner rules. I find it funny that the guy recognizes he's something of a joke who starred in one extremely popular TV series, and runs with it. Maybe next year, Comedy Central will roast David Hasselhoff.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I... heard that it... will run... long... due to... all... the...

... pauses... the roasters...

... make.

Possible lame jokes:

"He couldn't be here tonight, PriceLine lost his reservation."

"He couldn't be here tonight, he threw out his back rolling over his limo's hood."

"He couldn't be here tonight, an unseen creature killed him on his flight here."

"Star Trek? I thought it was Start Wreck."

"How could a cop be a hooker?"

Yes. Quite... lame.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

"Denny Crane." - Denny Crane
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!