Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Death Sar breifing set for pre-order

A Big Bad place has the Imperial Breifing room set up for pre-order at $37.99...not too bad for 7 figs...just over $5.40 a fig!

Anyone see this anywhere else?

Yup, just five minutes ago, on the same site.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I know of a site that will have it, but doesnt yet.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

They lowered the price to $35.99. That's $5.14/figure.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Wulf Yularen!!!! Do you need another reason to buy it???

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    What does the set come with?
    CLICK HERE

Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Admiral Motti, General Tagge, Chief Bast, Officer (Not MAMA) Cass, and Colonel Wulff Yularen along with various blasters and Darth Vader's Lightsaber.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'd definatly not passing this set up. I've been dreaming of this set since a child.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got mine preordered, still awaiting another place to see what they have it for as they crushed all competition on the scorch set.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten