Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What "planet waves" should Hasbro do in '07? Do you even like this concept?

Star Wars "planet-waves" could be as follows:

Tatooine
    Death Star
    Battle of Yavin

Hoth
    Dagobah
    Bespin

Tatooine
    Death Star II
    Endor

Naboo
    Mos Espa
    Coruscant

Kamino
    Lake Country
    Geonosis

Utopau
    Kashyyyk
    Order 66
    Mustafar

What do you want to see?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I think there's probably other themes that waves can be built around. I mean, some of those planets have already been done to the hilt. Is there anything else that Hoth can give us?
    Galactic Barn Burner

I loved the battle / planet themes of '06 and would love to see it again, however my only wish is that they release more characters and more of each wave.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I would like to see an entire year of nothing but Endor waves, so that maybe Hasbro can come close to catching up on almost twelve years of relative neglect.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I really like the themed waves. I don't think they should only focus specifically on planets, and they don't always do that - I mean, the "Naboo" wave is half Naboo and half Tatooine, and the Coruscant wave had some Utapau figures in it as well. If they're going to do themes, they should focus on movies (as seen in the ROTS wave next year, with the Galactic Marine from Mygeeto, Lava Miner from Mustafar, and Airborne Trooper from Utapau).

We know we're getting a Yavin wave as well next year. I'd really like to see at least one wave for each movie (as it was this year), with a few more for ANH (being the 30th Anniversary and whatnot).

Personally, I feel:

Tatooine - could use more Sandcrawler droids and cantina aliens.
    Battle of Yavin - could use Red Leader, Han Ceremony, a few

Hoth - still needs a replacement for the Kenner Hoth Rebel, Torryn Farr, etc.
    Bespin - could use a black Bespin guard, Treva Horme, the heroes at the end of ESB

Tatooine - could use more Jabba Palace aliens like Woof, Herme Odel, etc.
    Death Star II - needs Slim Aloo, maybe a SA Death Star II Luke
    Endor - Leia VOTC's coming, more Ewoks would help, a modern Kenner B-wing pilot, Grey Leader, the real Arvel Crynyd, ethnic variations on Rebel pilots, etc.

Naboo - ethnic variations on Naboo, Padme from Qui-Gon's funeral
    Mos Espa - AOTC Owen and Beru, Cliegg
    Coruscant - Padme in several Queen outfits, some Senators like Po Nudo, Jocasta Nu from AOTC

Kamino - civilian Kaminoans, Jango out of armor, Clones in red jumpsuits
    Lake Country - a few of Padme's outfits, especially black and yellow ones, Queen Jamilla
    Geonosis - Tiikes, Baltar Swan, more Separatists

Utopau - Airborne Clone, Utai refuelers
    Kashyyyk - SA Bariss Offee, new Wookiees
    Order 66 - Stass Allie's Clone Commander, Bail Organa speeder pilot, Padme Senator, etc.
    Mustafar - Darth Vader's medical droids, Padme's medical droids
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Mustafar - Darth Vader's medical droids, Padme's medical droids
    I don't remember seeing them there.

I say there needs to be more Separatists there.

I know that you know I was generalizing.

The best waves to include a lot of separatists in would be

E1 Senators
    E2 Geonosis
    E3 Utopau or Mustafar

Tonbuck Toora needs a figure.
    Po Nudo does.
    Tikkes does.
    Anyone else?

Tikkes needs two, AOTC & ROTS. (His costume is different)
    Rogra Wodrata
    Po Nudo
    Gilramos Libkath
    Denaria Kee AOTC & ROTS (Again costume is different)
    Shu Mai's AOTC Aide
    ROTS Nute Gunray
    ROTS Rune Haako
    Rute Gunnay
    ROTS Geonosian Aide
    Unidentifiable ROTS Separatist Leader or Aide seen on Utapau. (Could be Rogra Wodrata)
    Po Nudo's Aide

I think that's it for Separatist Leaders & Aides.

I suppose planets make as much sense as anything. In general, however, I prefer product to come out that kids can play with together. I mean, if you have a new Hoth Luke, you are going to want a Hoth Han to go rescue him, and a Wampa to get him. That's just smart marketing. The wampa/luke ice trap was really cool.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car